Frequently Asked Questions
Download and sign up today using the Brewniversity app from the App Store or Google Play.
*You must be 21 or older to enroll in Brewniversity.
Beers will show up about an hour after your check closes.
We begin mailing out rewards once you hit your Brewniversity Junior (75 Credits).
If the reward is being mailed out, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the address listed on your profile.
Nameplates are ordered 1x a month during the first week of each month for those who hit Bachelor’s level during the previous month. Once produced, they will be sent directly to the store where the store managers will either display the nameplate on the Bachelor plaque, or move existing nameplates to the next Plaque Level.
No, you do not need a card if you have the Brewniversity app. Brewniversity has had different cards throughout the years and we continue to accept them all, but new members with the app can go cardless.
- First and foremost, please be sure that at every visit to Taco Mac, you are collecting your Brewniversity voucher at the time that you close out your check. The voucher will show you how many credits were applied to your account during that visit. If something appears incorrect, please bring it to the attention of a manager, and they will be able to resolve the problem then and there.
- Please allow 24 hours for both the beers to show up in your list online, and your total number of credits to update.
- Please understand that only 6 beers will count toward your Brewniversity account in any one day. If you consume more than 6 beers during a visit, only the first 6 will show up on your account.
- Please understand that if you close your check and reopen for any reason (table transfer, new server) that your card must be swiped again, for your beers to be applied to your account.
- If you have checked all of the above off of your list, and you still feel there was an error made to your account, please email us at [email protected] with your full card number, date and location of the error, and the missing beers, and we will investigate further. We will not be able to credit you for the exact beers you drank, but you will receive the proper number of credits.
By law, beer retailers are required to buy beer from licensed distributors in their geographic region. What does that mean? It means that we cannot buy beer directly from the manufacturer or from distributors outside of our area. Alcohol is a controlled substance, and the laws are very strict regarding its sale and distribution, so there are only certain beers available to us. There are many reasons why a beer may not be sold in our area. Smaller breweries may not produce enough beer to ship outside of their area or state. Some are already operating at capacity with their current markets. Some just haven’t made it all the way to us yet. We will keep working hard to bring you the newest, freshest and coolest beers we can find that are available to us, and we always welcome your suggestions. If you keep drinking them, new breweries and beers will keep coming. So keep up the good work.
No. The new rewards will only be available as you reach the next tier level.
No. The new rewards will be available as you reach the next tier level.
No. The new physical rewards will only be retro’d to members with credits from 6,000-10,000 as there were no rewards built out for those levels prior.
Upon your next visit to your favorite location, please ask to speak to the manager on duty to get the process of your milestone event in the works.